The comedians in our midst have been calling something out recently
- Cancel Culture has gone too far.
We hear stories where Cancel Culture has done some good, taken down people who are hurting others. And we have heard about stories where Cancel Culture just seems completely ridiculous - random people on power trips.
- So what do we do with Cancel Culture?
- There seems to be good so how do we use it while still trying to be loving?
- Is there a way through it?
- Guidance over when to use it?
- Can we ever use it?
Join us this week as we try to unravel the complexities of our world and Cancel Culture while still trying to make the world a better place for everyone. Not an easy task, but one that's worth doing!!So come on out and let's let the Comedians speak. To donate to this podcast and support the making of more of these please visit www.friendschurch.ca/podcast